Are you finding difficulties to fit into you dress you bought 3 months back? Is your tummy giving you sleepless nights? If you answer is yes, you immediately need to follow these 5 effective exercise to lose belly fat. In order to get flat tummy you have to sacrifice few things and follow some fitness rules and change your lifestyle. Millions of people are searching for How to lose belly fat and what are the best exercises. We have listed down top 5 most effective exercises for women to help you get flat tummy.
Okay, let me clear one confusion that many women have. Most of them thinks that dieting will help them to lose belly fat. No, dieting and exercise should go hand in hand. You need to include an hour of exercise daily for the better results. Having flat belly is an honor. It’s a sign that you keep fit and have watch on your diet. Keep reason these 5 exercised that will help you losing your ugly belly fat.
Effective Exercise to Lose Belly Fat for Women
Crunches is the most effective exercise to lose belly fat faster. This exercise could be performed at home, no need to gym. While performing crunches you need to pay special attention, especially if you have problems of lower back or neck. Follow these steps and burn your belly fat.
How to do Crunches
Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
Place your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears.
Hold your elbows out to the sides but rounded slightly in.
Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
Gently pull your abdominal inward.
Curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Hold for a moment at the top of the movement and then lower slowly back down.
Tips to do Crunches
Keep your abdominal pulled in so you feel more tension in your abs and so you don’t over arch your lower back.
Don’t pull on your neck with your hands or draw your elbows in.
Do curl as well as lift. In other words, don’t yank your head, neck, and shoulder blades off the floor; you also need to curl forward, as if you’re doubling over. Think of bringing your ribs to your pelvis and exhale as you crunch up; inhale as you lower back down, keeping your belly button drawn in.
Perform crunches very slowly and with control, doing 12 reps.
This is a step to perform once you get used to the normal crunches. For better and sharp results, you should do twist crunches. So raise the volume and start twisting it lose belly fat.
How to do Twist Crunches
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Again alternately, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
Tips to do Twist Crunches
- Don’t lift the feet or back off the floor (in the standard crunch).
- Do keep the head still and chin up.
- Do lower under control and don’t flop.
- Remember to breathe normally.
Once you are comfortable with normal crunches and twist crunches, you can start with side crunches for the fine results. This is one of the best exercise to reduce belly fat fast at home. Follow these following steps to do side twist for your flat tummy. Tune up the volume and burn the fats now.
How to do Side Crunches
- Lie on your side with your legs straight and arm closest to the floor extended out in front of you for support.
- Place the fingertips of your other hand against your temple. This is your starting position.
- Simultaneously crunch your obliques down and tuck your knees up so that your elbow and knees meet in line with your waist.
- Return with control to the starting position.
Tips to do Side Crunches
- Make sure you keep your movements steady and slow.
- The midsection, being a complex area, could hurt if you perform the twists in a hurried fashion.
Bicycling is the belly fat burning exercise where you don’t need bicycle actually. Wondering how to do this? Here we go with one of the effective exercise to reduce belly and hips. This exercise will help you to lose belly fat in a week if you do it properly and maintain your balanced diet. Easy and natural way for burning up your belly fats.
How to do Bicycling Exercise
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are paddling a bicycle
One of the great exercise for all muscle movement, help you in burning calories and makes your fit. Swimming is one of the best cardio exercise that help you from losing weight to toning your body. You will find swimming academy near your place, where you can learn to swim. We recommend you to get started with swimming from a proper coach if you are a beginner. Please follow the instructions of your guard and remember following tips.
Tips for Swimming to reduce risk of accident
- Always keep to the shallow end where your feet can touch down easily to lift you to the air.
- Learn breaststroke from coach first rather than freestyle. It’s easiest to learn.
- Learn how to float on back from coach, this can help you remain above water in any situation without using effort.
- Learn how to “tread water” from coach in the deep end ie stay with head above water in vertical position.